In today’s world, renting can be a scary experience, but using a REALTOR® can turn it into a pleasant one.
- How I can Help
- Before You Start Looking
- Rental Fees
How I can Help:
- Find you apartments that meet your requirements
- Schedule appointments to view any apartments you’re interested in
- Negotiate lease terms
Before You Start Looking For Your New Apartment:
- Check your credit score; most landlords require at least a 650 credit score, or you will need a cosigner with good to excellent credit
- Determine a comfortable monthly rental budget, and remember not all landlords offer utilities or parking included in the rent
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and understands your needs
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs
- Identify important features you need your new apartment to have
Rental Fees to Expect:
- Application fee; this can vary depending on landlord or the agent you work with, and could be up to $50 per person.
- Move in costs; first, last and security, each equaling one months’ rent
- Broker’s fee; also equaling one months’ rent
- Key Deposit Fee; some landlords require a key deposit fee, which can equal up to $250
To start your rental search, contact me here.