Whether you’re an experienced investor, or just starting out, see below how my services and experience can help your investment portfolio grow.
- How I Can Help
- What I’ll Need to Know
- Renting Your Properties
What I can do for you:
- Find you deals that meet your needs
- Help you determine the ARV of a potential property
- Send you a CMA on your newly rehabbed property
- Sell your newly rehabbed project
- Find you qualified renters, or buyers
Some Things I’ll Need to Know:
- What type of Investing do you do? (ie: fix and flip, buy and hold, etc)
- How many offers do you typically or plan to submit?
- What type of properties are you looking for?
- If single family; how many bedrooms/ bathrooms?
- If multi family; what’s you ideal cap rate?
- What areas do you typically invest in?
- How are you financing your deals?
- How much to do want to spend?
- What do you need from me?
Renting Your Properties:
- Market your unit(s) on the MLS, multiple other websites, and social media
- Pre-qualify potential renters before setting an appointment
- Schedule appointments to show your unit(s)
- Collect application and run credit reports
- Submit all relevant information to you for you approve the applicant
- Draw up leases if you do not have one already, collect all deposits and drop off keys
If you would like to schedule a one on one session to discuss how else I can help with your investing needs, please click here.